Dr. Hector A. Preti, MD, FACPOncologist, Clinical Associate Professor
Dr. H. Alejandro Preti was born in Argentina in 1961. He was educated at Colegio Sagrada Familia, Azul, Buenos Aires, Argentina, 1968, and The International School in Maracay, Venezuela, 1973. He obtained his M. D. degree from Facultad de Medicina, Universidad de Buenos Aires in 1985. He completed his Internal Medicine Residency at CEMIC, Buenos Aires, Argentina 1989, and at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, 1991. He completed a Fellowship in Medical Oncology at The University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center, 1994.
Link to Dr. Preti's ResearchGate Research Publications
Publication topics cover lymphoma biology and immunology; tumor and neo-antigen priming, migration, and expansion in patients with malignancies; increasing effective accrual of adult patients into clinical trials; and adoption of Machine Learning (ML) for DNN/CNN to navigational tools.
- American Medical Association (AMA)
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
- American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS)
- American College of Physicians (ACP)
- Best Doctors in America, 2011-2012
- America's Top Oncologists, 2009
- Best Doctors in America, 2007-2008
- Clinical Associate Professor of Medicine - Baylor College of Medicine
- Former Medical Director, International Patient Center - MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Assistant Professor, Department of Lymphoma - MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Founder and Chair, Lymphoma Tumor Board - Houston Methodist Hospital
- Clinical Investigator, Lymphoma SPORE - Baylor College of Medicine/Houston Methodist Hospital